The business began in 1982 under the name of Quimica Maipu SH, located in Nº 1947, 35th, in San Martin district, Buenos Aires province, mainly supplying rubber and adhesive industries.
Caucho Maipu S.R.L was established in 1992, already having our own deposits and trucks, still located in the same district, at Nº 2127/33, 41St. Incorporating already customers from industries such as plastic and paints.
At this stage, we continued with our growth supplying small, medium and big companies, adding to our products portfolio the process manufacturing of rubber compounds (NR, SBR, NBR, EVA) and other products, including deliveries through the Argentinean territory and border countries.
In 1999, we began working under quality norms; ISO 9001, starting a new phase of processes standardization, looking forward to achieving a continuous improvement.
Between years 2004 & 2008, we participated in 3 different editions of the INTERNATIONAL PLASTIC EXHIBITION, coordinated by the Argentinean Chamber of Plastic Industry, having our own booth.
While in 2005, we joined BTS belts in the 3rd Annual Agriculture mega-show known as “FERIAGRO ARGENTINA”, which took place at “La Flamenca” showgrounds, around Buenos Aires suburbs.
On June 18th, 2006, we got our first ISO 9001 certification, through “IRAM” Argentinean Institute of Certification & Standardization, which reached the following areas: Purchasing, Sales, Deposit and Distribution of chemical products & material raw, for the rubber, adhesive, plastic and paints industries.
Since year 2015, we have been supporting Garraham Foundation and different organizations in order to improve the final disposal of our waste, cooperating with the community and the environment, by delivering papers, lids, cardboards, film stretch, wood pieces, broken pallets, etc., to those institutions.
Over the year’s we had been able to expand our administration, factory, logistic & distribution structure reaching the 2500 mt2, as well as the wheeled fleet having our own 6 vehicles, not only to satisfy the delivery demands but also to fulfill our customers’ requirements.
Moreover, we have grown in human resources, currently having our own independent departments such as: Sales, Purchasing, Foreign Trade, Quality Assurance, Accounting, and Taxes.
Having more than 30 years of business experience in the field, around 200 items, and more than 300 active customers, is the motor which gives us the strength and responsibility to look forward to positioning ourselves in the local market, providing a great balance between quality, price and service.
Mission, Vision and Quality Policy
Our mission is to distribute and commercialize raw material and chemical products for the rubber, paint, adhesive and plastic industries. Establishing long term relationships not only with our suppliers but also with our customers in order to maintain the quality of the products and services offered, at a very fair rate in our local market.
While our vision relies on being the main market supplier of raw materials and chemical products for rubber, adhesive, plastic and paint industries, paying special attention to providing a great balance between service, quality and price.
You may find below the bases of our quality policy that have been guiding us along the path:
- PLEASANT TREATMENT: Focused on providing our best assistance by answering, guiding and suggesting our customers on their needs. Also keeping the eye on the claims and concerns by providing further assistance on time, maintaining a simple, clear and honest communication.
- WORK RELATIONSHIPS: Integration is promoted through daily team work and respectful treat, not only with CM staff but also with our customers and suppliers.
- QUALITY & RELIABILITY: Commercializing high quality chemical products & raw materials, well known in the market place, mainly supplied by leader companies around the world.
- INTEGRATED EFFORTS: Our human and material resources are focused on the company´s development and it´s growth through a constant training of our staff.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: Keeping a strong commitment with the quality management system, we aim to optimize processes in order to improve our business performance reducing the working standard times.
05 / 10 / 2012. Rev. 06.